Monday, May 16, 2011

Color Symbolism & Color Purple 1

. What color did you choose to focus on in this photograph?
     I choose the color red for my photograph because the color red shows passion, love and power.

 What are the meaning this color can con convey ?
 This color can convey love and passion
.
 How does this color relates to the passage from the book?
   This relates because it saids boy holding girl hands ad it has love in the passage.

. Quote on sentences from the passage that connect to your photo to the story?
  Harpo say, I love somebody this relates to my photo because  it shows love.

How does your photo give you the as the passage ?
  This feeling shows love to me the color red kinda beings out a romantic side because it 2 hands together.

No comments:

Post a Comment